Hi everyone~! My name is Rebecca aka Becky (clearly). I am an artist and I have to say I think I'm a horrible one, but my friends and some of my family like to argue with me about it. So we will just leave it at that haha. I am a friendly person even if I can come off as a real bitch at times. If you ever need anyone to talk to I'm always willing to listen :3 and I give advice if someone wants it. But yeah, if you want to get to know me more just send me a message. Other than that enjoy my random blog!
INSPIRED BY THIS POST (don’t remove credit)
can we just take a moment
and look at those notes
Zodiac Aquarius facts.
"he set out to prove a point about how easy women have it"
RUMBELLE: 6522 votes 69%
SNOWING: 4238 votes 57%
SWANQUEEN: 3907 votes 57%
CAPTAINSWAN: 4267 votes 65%
Disguise your liquor as potions. Perhaps drinking makes you lucky. Or truthful. Or an entirely different-looking person. Sold on Etsy.
Lucy Lawless disagrees with your assessment that it is a ‘fake scenario’.
I wish the Xena tag was more than just people ‘shipping’ Gabrielle and Xena. Are you people seriously not capable of watching a TV show without creating fake scenarios in an already fictional show?
Fake? Scenarios? Fake?
bahaha i saw this after i already responded.
Deflate when writing prose; inflate when writing essays for school.
Procrastinating on finding ways to add one page to my essay to get the page requirement! Thank you so much.
“The Ride” by Rodolphe Guenoden
HOLD THE FUCK UP
WHAT THE HOLY FUCK I’M OUT
Regina Mills in every episode ever
↳ 01x07 - The Heart is a Lonely Hunter
So you want to make an OC?: A Masterpost of Ways to Create, Develop, and Make Good OCs!
i made this masterpost in hopes that it helps you in making your own OCs ah;; it can also apply to developing RP characters i suppose! if you’d like to add more resources then go for it sugar pea (´ヮ`)!
How to Write Better OCs:
- basic tips on how to make your oc even better
- tragic backstory? learn how to write one/make yours great
- writing specific characters
- a wordier, great guide on how to develop your character
- kick out those vague descriptions and make them AWESOME
- how to actually make an OC
- Q&A (to develop characters)
- more Q&As
- giving your character a backstory
- how to write an attractive character
- adding more racial diversity
- avoiding tokenism, AKA, how to add diversity to your cast not just because you “need” it
- writing sexuality and gender expression (doesnt include non binary, if you have a good ref to that, please add on!)
- masterpost on writing more diversity into your story
- cultures of the world
- guides to drawing different ethnicities (not just a great art reference, but also really helpful in appearance descriptions!)
Mary Sue/Gary Stu
- Test to see if your character is a Sue
- Explains subdivisions of Sues/Stus
- Powerful Characters Don’t Have to Be Sues
- villain generator
- need an evil sounding name for your evil character? bam
- villain archetypes
- what’s your villain’s motive for being a villain?
- character perceptions (What your character thinks of themselves and what others think of them)
- how to write strong relationships between two characters
- 8 ways to write better characters and develop their relationships with others
- OCxLove Interest Handbook
- develop your couple with good ol’ Q&A!
- how to write realistic relationships
- how to write relatives for your characters (this is more OC related to a canon character, but will help in writing family members in general)
- 12 common archetypes
- 8 archetypes for male/female characters
- female archetypes (goes pretty indepth from two main categories)
- a list of archetypes
- tips for better design
- basic appearance generator
- pinterest board for character design (includes NSFW and images of skeletons/exposed muscle (?) so tread carefully!)
- clothing ref masterpost
- give your character better powers
- a list of professions
- proactive vs reactive characters
- positive and negative traits
- interest generator
- skills generator
- motivation generator
- 123 ideas for character flaws
- list of phobias
again, this is to help inspire you or help establish your OCs! i hope you get a lot of info and help from this ahh ( ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ
my life goal is to reblog this every monday
I’m tempted to set this up in my queue every Monday for a year.
See this every Monday, Reblog this every time. (:
Perfection. Monday at 12:29am. Reblog everytime.